Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Oct-06 14:55:00
Subject:Re: Coordinates

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Coordinates Landis 2004-Oct-06 14:55:00
The coordinates that are on your WWP page and the GeoIndex are the
ones that you submitted.  They link to MultiMap and seem to be fairly
close.

The ones that you identify below put you on a bridge (using MultiMap)
that appears to be correct (given the other bridge nearby and the
sharp corner).  I'll update your data with these new coordinates.

-Landis