Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Oct-07 00:08:00
Subject:Re: Broken icon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Broken icon Landis 2004-Oct-07 00:08:00
All of these seem to work fine on my Safari 1.2.3 browser.

I just had the load-and-disappear-to-broken-icon experience with
Sachio Izumi's on Opera 6.0.  It popped up with a message saying it
couldn't find needed components on the Apple server.  This generally
has something to do with the way the movie was authored.  Why it
works fine in Safari, I have no idea.

If anybody can provide some insight into why some of these QTVR
movies don't work in other browsers, I'd be much obliged.  A solution
would be even better.  I can't really write to Sachio Izumi (and
possibly others) asking them to reauthor their files without telling
them what it was they need to avoid.

Help?

-Landis