Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Oct-11 22:52:00
Subject:Re: the Bridges site is up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: the Bridges site is up Bernhard Vogl 2004-Oct-11 22:52:00
It seems, i just came back in time from my trip to see the launch of the
overwhelming launch of the new WWP site...   :-)

Congratulations and thanks to Don, Landis and all the others who helped
to make this happen again!
Also special congratulations to Markus for this great new map on the WWP
site - this really adds a lot of interesting information to the site!

Best regards
Bernhard

P.S.: May i "hand out" a little virtual postcard to the list members?
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/a-kirche.html
It's  the "Palais des Papes" in Avignon, France - a world heritage - and
my first try to add sound to a panorama  ;-)