Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2004-Oct-06 14:10:00
Subject:RE: Almost Final Update

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Almost Final Update Edward Fink 2004-Oct-06 14:10:00
	Landis, the coordinates in multmap are a few hundred yards away than
I got from Street & Trips.

My bridge is a landmark in Multimap at:
Lat: 42:28:10N (42.4694)
Lon: 71:21:01W (-71.3501)

	It?s close the way it is, so if you?re busy don?t worry about.  But
if you want accuracy, you should use the new position.

Ed