Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2004-Oct-25 06:05:00
Subject:Re: Tutorial : "The grid"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tutorial : "The grid" Milko Amorth 2004-Oct-25 06:05:00
Hello Alain,
not only is this fine tutorial indispensible to find the ever so elusive
"center of perspective" ( of x and y axis!) but it is also a great set up
sample (just get that frame in a level suspension) to find the lens
correction coefficients of almost any lens.
Nicely done, Alain.

It was a good reading, in deed.

Hope to meet you in person one day!

Cheers, Milko

P.S. Will you prepare another tutorial on your 3d creations any time soon?
Not that I am waiting on it. I experiment on it for a little while now.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:02:15 +0200, OUTLINE Graphic Designers
<#removed#> wrote:

> Hi everybody !
>
> Here is the method I use for a precise location of the entrance pupil
> (also inaccurately referred to as "nodal point") on any reflex digital
> camera, whatever lens or add-ons it is  mounted with :
> Document pdf to be downloaded (? 540 KB) is proposed in French or
> English version starting from the page :
> http://www.outline.be/quicktime/tuto
> If it turns out that you do improve your panoramas, I would be happy to
> hear from you !
>
> Good reading... and adjustments ! ;-)
>
> Alain Hamblenne

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,