Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2004-Dec-06 19:47:00
Subject:Re: Petroglyph National Monument as sanctuary

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Petroglyph National Monument as sanctuary Bostjan Burger 2004-Dec-06 19:47:00
I have just came from Brazil. Visiting also Iguazu (Igussu) national parks on the Argentina and Brazil side of Iguassu River which are both on the list of UNESCO nature heritage... In the declaration of the UNESCO is written that natural parks are natural sanctuary...

Bostjan

"G. Donald Bain" <#removed#> wrote:
I can't imagine your pano, I guess I will just have to wait and see it.

Thanks for sharing. Anyone else have interesting ideas on "sanctuary"?

Don

On Dec 5, 2004, at 9:34 AM, Caroling wrote:

> Reading this story:
> http://www.sacredroad.org/article.php?story=2004102009173059
>
> I found many topics contingent to sanctuary, in the broadest sense.
> How the place is used, how it is threatened by development and
> progress. How important it is to be spiritually aware and treat
> sanctuary with proper respect. How sacred content is
> difficult to communicate and how it can be trivialized and
> become a joke.
>
> My idea is to make the panorama the sanctuary, not a
> representation of one. I'm starting now to create this space and
> invite visions of it, in preparation for the
> December solstice panorama time.

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information: