Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Dec-18 17:33:00
Subject:Re: Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Full information on Sanctuary QTVRs, soon? G. Donald Bain 2004-Dec-18 17:33:00
Upload won't be available until next Wednesday, when shooting
concludes. There are still some details being decided, so I haven't put
instructions on the web site yet.

We think that submission will be very easy this time, thanks to the
efforts of Markus Altendorff. You will simply fill in a form using your
browser. You will see the final page the way it will appear on the
site, and be able to edit it. This will all be real-time from a
database, and open to participants only. The final site (successive
versions) will be generated as static html and transferred to the
actual server for the public to access.

Don
G. Donald Bain
Geography Computing Facility