Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Dec-21 09:57:00
Subject:Re: how to produce QTVR?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how to produce QTVR? Bernhard Vogl 2004-Dec-21 09:57:00

> Hi Erik
>
> > (you can use my cubefaces.bat instead)
>
> Teste ich gerne, wo kann ich cubefaces.bat finden?

The cubefaces are done by PanoCube itself (through calling Panotools) and
inserted into the QTVR-File. If you want to get the "naked" cubefaces, you
will need the Pro-Version of PanoCube where you can control this behaviour
through editiong the .ini-file

Although cubeface creation doesn't make much sense for pure QTVR-authoring,
you can alternatively use the Scripts that Aldo Hoeben kindly released in
the process of supporting his SPi-V engine. You can download them here:
http://bernie.x-net.at/spi-v/panotostrip.zip

Best regards
Bernhard