Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2005-Jan-07 07:17:00
Subject:Re: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology Bostjan Burger 2005-Jan-07 07:17:00
Winter can be very tricky without the experience...even with the proper skill: only few days ago the professor from my university  - the expert with avalanches, had an accident just below where I shot the pano last year [ http://www.burger.si/QTVR/Vogel/Vogel_01.html ]. Huge avalange covered him and he got suffocated.

Bostjan

Alex Makienko <#removed#> wrote:

Yuv,

It's not easy to find ecology disturbing subject in the Upper Ottawa Valley. :-)
But it's also not easy to reach anything - I don't have a ski-doo yet. :-)

Cheers,

Alex
www.dimensions360.com