Sender:Robert Thien
Date/Time:2005-Jan-07 13:21:00
Subject:Re: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: March 2005 WWP topic: ecology Robert Thien 2005-Jan-07 13:21:00
Good point Ray.  No, it does no have to be disturbing.

Why is it every time we talk about the environment, ecology etc.. it
seems to lead us down a path of things destroyed, devastation, and so
on.   I look out my window all day and see the trees, grass, bugs,
birds, other animals, people, sky, clouds, rain, snow (sometimes) and
so one and know the world is ever changing.   The worlds ecological
development is far beyond my years spent on earth.

Robert.