Sender:Francis Fougere
Date/Time:2005-Jan-20 01:19:00
Subject:Re: Java on PC/MAC (was Re: Origins of the Panorama view)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Java on PC/MAC (was Re: Origins of the Panorama view) Francis Fougere 2005-Jan-20 01:19:00
Hi Yuv
You can try to calibrate your monitor by eye using Adobe Gamma which comes
with PhotoShop, if your eye is good. Every one else will need a calibration
device such as Eye One and the software to go with it. The software is more
important actually as most of the calibration devices are somewhat similar.
You would want software which will calibrate your white point as well as
your black point. Eye-one is a good choice.
Francis