Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 22:54:00
Subject:Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ? Alex Makienko 2005-Jan-23 22:54:00
Yuval Levy wrote:

> Let's party! What about an April 2 meeting to
> celebrate the publication of the WWP market event? At
> a real pub, with real drinks and snacks?

Count me in Yuv. If there is no snowstorm here in Eastern Canada in April
it's not a big deal for me to ride to your place. :-) I hope we may get a
good team for the beer - Rob, Jim and me from Ottawa and you, Quebec guys.
:-)

Speaking seriously this is a good point - getting an initial information for
the beginner is not easy. I remember how I've started two years ago. And by
the way not only for the beginners. Unfortunately we rarely use IQTVRA
(sorry, IVPRA now) forum. Message board of this kind is the thing which is
much easier to navigate, filtering and all the information posted there is
always available independently when you've subscribed and it's possible to
get the info structured and well-organised. For the purpose of collecting
and keeping really useful data the message board is much better than the
mailing list. And there is no problem to create any nessesary room and sign
on the door. :-)

Maybe we will try to use IVPRA forum more for discussions and leave this
mailing list mostly for announcements?

Cheers,
Alex
www.dimensions360.com