Sender:Gabi Haindl
Date/Time:2005-Jan-30 22:09:00
Subject:Re: Meeting during next wwp marketplace

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Meeting during next wwp marketplace Gabi Haindl 2005-Jan-30 22:09:00
Hi Peter!

Jo and I live near Frankfurt.
Perhaps we can meet in the time you are here. Perhaps you have seen our
panos of the last two WWPs.
Search for Gabi Haindl and Joakim L?ber or have a look at Kugelblick.de.
I send you an extra mail for more questions and such to your private email
adress.

Any more people of the region Rhein-Main around here in the list?

Greetings from Germany!

Gabi Haindl
www.kugelblick.de

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----