Sender:Wayne Degner
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 21:03:00
Subject:RE: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Just curious Wayne Degner 2005-Mar-13 21:03:00
Here in Michigan, we have a winter climate as well. The spring/sumer/fall
would offer many more opportunities to show a "working" marketplace. I have
been thinking that I will go to one of our local boatyards and shoot a
"sleeping" marketplace of the sailboat winter storage area. This will become
more of an active marketplace in the the spring as boats are readied for the
launch and prepared for sale. This time of year it is a lonely, cold, windy
site. Maybe I will take a first time stab at recording the clang of loosened
cables against the metal spars. I think this could be interesting, hope the
weather cooperates.

Warm Regards,

Wayne Degner

#removed#