Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 17:46:00
Subject:Re: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just curious Alex Makienko 2005-Mar-13 17:46:00
Landis,

Just an example in support of other replies. "Marketplace" is definitely a
good theme. But. Here in Canada in area where I live the most sceneic and
most interesting for me subjects are flee markets and yard sales. It's not
just a sale, it's a show, it's pretty unique and every marketplace has it's
own spirit. You may see the people, their behavior, their characters etc.
But all these events begin in May but not in March - it's still winter here
in Canada, eh? :-) And lots of, say, antique stores open in late spring
also. Well, I can show a pano of a big superstore in downtown but are these
places unique? Are these people unique? You in California have the same
Wall-Mart and the same Home Depot. Would it be interesting for you to see
this again? I will definitely try to find out something what might be
interesting to see but I am very limited now in my search. My humble opinion
is to try avoiding such a narrow and seasonal themes in the future. This
will probably let more of us to show their best.

Alex Makienko
www.dimensions360.com