Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 01:41:00
Subject:Re: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just curious Landis 2005-Mar-16 01:41:00
At 18:44 +0000 3/13/05, Rodrigo Alarcon Cielock wrote:
>The question that I have been asking myself is what's the definition
>of a market place, is it a shopping centre? which myself I find
>boring (I hate shopping) or is it a rural market which many people
>can't go to because we live in a city.
>Is it the market building? or is it the stalls?

Hopefully by now everyone has gotten the idea that any of our themes
can be taken to mean quite a bit more than the literal interpretation.

The question isn't 'What is Landis and Don's definition of
Marketplace?' but 'What is MY definition of Marketplace'.  You can
explain what you've done in your caption.  Be creative or be literal
- but the theme is open to your own interpretation.

-Landis