Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Mar-16 01:36:00
Subject:WWP Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: WWP Best of 2005 Landis 2005-Mar-16 01:36:00
Don and I have been tossing an idea back and forth for a while.  That
idea is this:

In December 2005 we will be hosting a 'Best of 2005'.  It will be
open to all participants of the WWP since the first in March 2004 and
will accept ANY panorama that you have taken in the year 2005.  No
theme, no time constraints.

We'll formalize this idea in the coming months and add it to the
'Next Event' information on the WWP website.  But in the mean time,
please keep it in mind.  If you take an awesome panorama that doesn't
go with the theme or isn't at the right time for one of the events,
perhaps this is the place.

Again, you will only be allowed to participate in the 'Best of 2005'
event in December if you have participated in a previous WWP event.

We're not sure yet if this will replace the December solstice event
or whether we'll do both - but there's plenty of time before we have
to worry about that.

-Landis