Sender:Bill Bailey
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 15:51:00
Subject:Re: Count me in

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Count me in Bill Bailey 2005-Mar-17 15:51:00
Hey Landis - I noted your very commendable efforts in putting out the
word about this little contest. I'm relatively new to the whole gropup
thing but taking a little time out to figure the stuff out - most of
it fairly straight forward. In your post below I can't seem to locate
a Table called "World Wide Panorama data" your mentioning so as to add
my record. There are three tables - all closed and one about possible
themes - can you assist?

thanks Bill