Sender:Uri cogan
Date/Time:2005-Mar-30 19:40:00
Subject:Re: spinning automatically

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinning automatically Uri cogan 2005-Mar-30 19:40:00
Mickael:

  > there's a setting in cubic connector that lets you set the pace of
  > rotation"until" the user interacts, and from the first mouse interaction
  > it will just stop spinning and let you interact freely unless you reload,

Yes, that's good. I also wish there was a way to slow down the
response to the user's mouse. I looked over the shoulder of
first-time users and they almost always spin the panorama like crazy
in all directions.

--
               Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur
(Whatever is said in Latin appears profound)