Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2005-Mar-30 18:54:00
Subject:Re: spinning automatically

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinning automatically Mickael Therer 2005-Mar-30 18:54:00
Caroling,
I totally agree and I find it most intrusive, the only advantage I can
think of is to 'help' the unVRaware zapping surfer what's to do and
even then ... the only time i've used it is on the previous wwp
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1204/html/MickaelTherer.html
with what i feel is just the right balance of intrusion: there's a
setting in cubic connector that lets you set the pace of rotation
"until" the user interacts, and from the first mouse interaction it
will just stop spinning and let you interact freely unless you reload,
to me that's the way it should always be if ever used. (not to tell
the damage I think it can do to the FS experience after a 60 sec'+
download)

-m

--
http://www.360days.com