Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2004-Oct-09 14:19:00
Subject:Re: Panorama Map preview is online

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panorama Map preview is online Milko Amorth 2004-Oct-09 14:19:00
Hi Markus,

What a great idea. Very cool map design, in deed.

When I looked at the Blue Marble images I found the earth lights  pano
very attractive as well (In fact, it is my desktop background now).
Then came another wwp theme idea to my mind by using that earthlight
pano as a map. How about Dec 24 Christmas eve celebrations world wide.
It would be cool to see all the light decos and people how they
celebrate this silent night. How about that?

Cheers, Milko