Sender:liz_golf
Date/Time:2004-Oct-08 01:02:00
Subject:Re: Panorama Map preview is online

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panorama Map preview is online liz_golf 2004-Oct-08 01:02:00
The WWP project just got more interactive - your map looks marvelous
Markus, what
a wonderful resource for education the WWP is evolving into.
My desire for next theme:  an interesting/unusual
building/architecture.  QTVR can
capture this and also its surroundings, illustrating the surrounding
area it is located
in to provide an interesting comment on how it blends in or contrasts
to its
immediate environment.  (ie old vs new, modern vs ancient, big vs.
small etc.)
Churches, places of worship, would fit nicely into this category for
example.
Well, not to digress, plenty of time to think about the December
shoot.  It just gets
better and better.  The map idea seems like such a natural extension
to the WWP.
Thank you all for your work and enthusiasm.
Best Wishes,
Elizabeth