Sender:Sven Hafner
Date/Time:2005-May-31 10:27:00
Subject:Re: Enquiry: PTGUI or Panoweaver 4.0?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Enquiry: PTGUI or Panoweaver 4.0? Sven Hafner 2005-May-31 10:27:00
Hi !
I didnt upgrade tp PW4.0 because of the price tag. I still use it
(3.01) for "fast" previewing; after a field trip I run all images (JPG
preview from 1Ds) through PW (each set 2min) to get an idea how it
will look like and decide which one will go to the final
production(with RAW converted using same color temp) in
PTMAC.
Depending on the light conditions,..floors,.. it take me between 20min
 and 1 hour to produce a final QTVR including floor cleaning,
enblend,..
cheers
Sven

--- In #removed#, larry lau <#removed#> wrote:
> Thanks, Luca,
>
> I've been struggling with PTgui for several days and it works great.
The only problem is that it takes too much time(around 2 hours) to
make one pano. Maybe I'm too beef-witted :(  How much time will it
cost you to finish one stitching generally?