Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2005-Jun-13 15:46:00
Subject:RE: Multishot pano with people/cars

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Multishot pano with people/cars Edward Fink 2005-Jun-13 15:46:00
	I don?t want to sound paranoid, but ever since I started doing
crowd panoramas there?s been some strange people spying on me.  Two
headed, three eyed people.  People with an extra nose, or three arms.
Personally, if I had two heads or three eyes I?d avoid cameras, but
these people actually seem attracted to panorama photographers!!

Ed
#removed#
http://www.new-eden.com/
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
-- Jim Morrison --