Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2005-Jun-13 16:23:00
Subject:Re: Multishot pano with people/cars

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Multishot pano with people/cars Robert C. Fisher 2005-Jun-13 16:23:00
On Jun 13, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Edward Fink wrote:

> 	I don?t want to sound paranoid, but ever since I started doing
> crowd panoramas there?s been some strange people spying on me.  Two
> headed, three eyed people.  People with an extra nose, or three arms.
> Personally, if I had two heads or three eyes I?d avoid cameras, but
> these people actually seem attracted to panorama photographers!!
>
> Ed

I have twins or clones following me, but that's not as bad as 2-3 heads.

<http://www.rcfisher.com/fullscreen%20qtvr/trade.html>

Several twins here, another what's wrong with this picture?

I don't find shooting difficult (other than moving through large
crowds) but editing later and finding all of the bad overlaps is a bit
tedious. The pano above I shot with 6 images, with a Sigma 8mm, so lots
of images to edit with. For lots of people I prefer the 8mm over my
10.5mm Nikkor. The resolution and definition is much better with the
10.5mm though.

Other panos with people moving around?

<http://www.rcfisher.com/fullscreen%20qtvr/photo.html>

<http://www.rcfisher.com/fullscreen%20qtvr/thomsondan.html>