Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jun-15 14:49:00
Subject:Re: What is the right date ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What is the right date ? Landis 2005-Jun-15 14:49:00
>I have noticed two different dates for the start of photo-sampling:
>16th and 17th June within the introduction url ( A VR-Photography
>Event ): http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp.html .

Oops.  Missed the change of one of the dates.  The open period is
from this Thursday (16 June) to next Tuesday (21 June).  The website
has been fixed.

We will generally work to make sure the dates cover the
equinox/solstice as well as the nearest weekend.  We didn't realize
at first that Thursday is the beginning of the weekend in some parts
of the world.  So now we include Thursday through Sunday plus the
equinox/solstice.

--

Get ready.  Take your panoramas 16-21 June!

-Landis