Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Jun-19 15:25:00
Subject:Re: GPS device units

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS device units Caroling Geary 2005-Jun-19 15:25:00
There is a setting for Map Datum at WGS 84.
But there is no choice for that for the Position Format setting.
When I set Position Format to British, my position goes to zero. There
is no choice for USA.
My default setting gets the YY:yy part right. It is the last two digits
that are off, as in YY:yy:NN, where NN are the last two digits I need.
I'm getting three digits that are maybe meters or something?
I suppose I can plug the numbers into a conversion page.
But it would be nice to read it off the GPS unit.

Caroling http://www.wholeo.net/