Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Oct-10 16:08:00
Subject:Re: Local vs External links

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Local vs External links Landis 2004-Oct-10 16:08:00
This problem happened with several entries.  It
was the difference between forgetting the
'http://' before your website URL and not
forgetting it.

I've done a search and replace in the database to
fix those that forgot to put it in.  All of these
problems with links in the COPYRIGHT line should
now be fixed.

-Landis