Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 13:39:00
Subject:Re: blurred qtvr

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: blurred qtvr Erik Krause 2005-Jun-30 13:39:00
On 30 Jun 2005 at 14:55, Carl von Einem wrote:

> I just uploaded my panorama files, still writing my caption... I'd be
> interested in comments about my files (standard and full screen) as I
> did no sharpening at all this time in Photoshop (standard resizing
> interpolation used). I just feel that every sharpening might loose the
> atmosphere at that (evening) time of day around a lake

Perfect. I don't think you need extra sharpening if your image is
that sharp. And it will be prone to sharpening halos due to long
light-dark edges. If you like to experiment, try dark-edge-only
sharpening, which avoids the light halos along edges: In photoshop
duplicate layer, set top layer mode to 'Darken' and use unsharp mask
on the lower layer.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: