Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Jul-01 21:44:00
Subject:Re: Heavy AUDIO download in WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Heavy AUDIO download in WWP Markus Altendorff 2005-Jul-01 21:44:00
Willy Kaemena wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> if you need  only some "noise"  ( water)  you can do this very easily
> in QT PRO  on MAC and WIN cut it short ,   loop it and   choose the
> right compression.   you can come down to 50-100 K  or less. No need
> to apply any other technology than QT...

Also, since Quicktime plays mp3, you can open a mp3 audio
file in Quicktime (Pro) and save it as self-contained MOV
file - basically MP3, but wrapped in a minimal Quicktime
container...

(i guess this is somehow breaking some licensing agreement,
though - hey, this is MP3 we're talking about... ;)

-Markus