Sender:Thomas Mottl
Date/Time:2005-Aug-05 05:32:00
Subject:Re: Energy .... much of it

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Energy .... much of it Thomas Mottl 2005-Aug-05 05:32:00
It could also be esoteric, places like Stonehenge or other ancient
places.
Places where a lot of energy emerge, like vulcanos, waterfalls, glacier
Places like a quarry, steel production, mine or anything like that.
Some months ago I shoot a VR in a telephone booth, also a place where
energy is needed and spend, technical wise  and for sure also
abstract wise, with all the feelings a telephone call can bring to one.
Than all the technical things like cars, trains,ships, planes, fridge
etc.
Thomas