Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2005-Aug-10 11:46:00
Subject:Re: Energy .... much of it

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Energy .... much of it Robert Bilsland 2005-Aug-10 11:46:00
It looks like the drama could be over. The BBC are reporting that
Tomaz Humar has been rescued by the Pakistani military. You can read
the full story here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4137160.stm

Bob Bilsland.

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:

> The drama continues... even the team at the base 2000 m lower had
problems with the 'power' of the hurricane wind.  Here you can see the
'power' of the nature and the conditions at Naga Parbat Mountain:
http://24ur.com/naslovnica/nangaparbat/20050806_2059960_6053945.php.

> Helicopters are not able to reach high altitudes - but here is
Eurocopter B3 that can.

> The test pilot of Eurocopter - Frenchman Didier Dellsale reached the
summit of Everest last May, the French team is willing to help but
Humar need to wait until Tuesday, and the weather forecast is bad.

> If he will survive and come, back to Slovenia I, promise that I will
try to shot a pano with him... somehow I will... maybe on 21st
September as 'Energy'. However so far we can only pray...and wait.