Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Aug-16 17:17:00
Subject:Re: Full Screen in Rapid Weaver

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Full Screen in Rapid Weaver Hans Nyberg 2005-Aug-16 17:17:00
On 16/8-2005, at 18.48, bruce_hemming wrote:

> Apologies in advance for going some way off topic but hopefully the
> interest to quite a few people.
>
> My question - is anyone in the group using Rapid Weaver to produce
> their web sites and if
> so can you incorporate the code to make panos show as full screen?
> Hans has generously
> made his code available in the past but would it work in Rapid Weaver?
>
> RW has its limitations but for those of us who are HTML challenged it
> does the job -
> especialy if it will show full screens.

Hi Bruce

I took a quick look at it.
To me this is one of these applications which make simple things much
more complicated.
There is as far as I can see no way to edit the code and quicktime
movie tags can not be edited from the setup.

You can do much easier editing with text edit.

To make fullscreen movie pages the Pleipot is very easy to use
http://www.qtbridge.com/pleinpot/pleinpot.html

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer