Sender:Andrew Varlamov
Date/Time:2005-Sep-07 10:49:00
Subject:Current event - ENERGY

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Current event - ENERGY Andrew Varlamov 2005-Sep-07 10:49:00
Dear Caroling !

Of course, Don is too busy now.
Let me help him.
Last Sunday i've bought GEO magazine (in Russian) devoted to Albert Einstein.
As i've read that Year 2005 is World Year of Physics and there are many events
related to importance of Physics in our everyday life.
I suspect that there are many landmarks of Physics and psysicists in different countries,
not only nuclear power stations.

Please look into
http://www.physics2005.org (in English) and
http://www.einsteinjahr.de (German).