Sender:Mario R Navarrete
Date/Time:2005-Sep-22 08:49:00
Subject:Re:Taking off & QTAS

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:Taking off & QTAS Mario R Navarrete 2005-Sep-22 08:49:00
Hello every body, to Landis, congratulations and best wishes !

Here in Mexico a lot of people go to the archeological sites to get
"energy", good vibes or something like that at the equinox, so we can
see them wearing white cloths with their hands up at exactly the 12
o'clock in almost all the sites where is a piramid, so i am going to
take some energy and good vibes and my pano to share it with all of
you, besides the 23 is my birthday, so i will have a nice day taking
pics and fun with friends.

About the QT autoring studio, i use it and has a lot of small
"troubles", not a good control,  I likes more the VR Worx but has some
times a small trouble with the aspect ratio, maybe i need more practice
with them and not do just for fun.

To the one who post the url where apple host the QT 6.5 THANKS!!! i
download it because a lot of my clients report the biggest download
size the QT 7 has, so i have to change my client videos and panoramas
for the web sites to windows media (just videos) now i can send to my
clients the video and the QT instaler in a cd. Hope apple change the
policy that has some months ago where the QT installer comes with the
iTunes for pc :s don?t know if the 7 still do it.

Happy shots!
Mario