Sender:Giancarlo De Leo
Date/Time:2005-Sep-25 07:09:00
Subject:R: Taking off

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: Taking off Giancarlo De Leo 2005-Sep-25 07:09:00
Kat, Landis,

my best wishes,

congratulations!!!

Giancarlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: #removed# [mailto:#removed#] Per conto di Landis
Inviato: gioved? 22 settembre 2005 2.06
A: WWP List
Oggetto: Taking off

Hey everyone.  The time is here.  I'm getting married tomorrow and will not
be checking my email for the next 2+ weeks.  Don and Markus are holding the
fort down in an official capacity, but I think most questions can be
answered by looking at the website or sending to the list.  If you need to
contact the admins, send an email to #removed# and one of us
(them) will reply to you.
I'm looking forward to seeing the completed website very soon!

I also hope to be able to get my panorama that I took today finished up and
uploaded before I take off - the world's largest geothermal plant.

-Landis

Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/gWFolB/TM

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html