Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 10:15:00
Subject:Re: Spherical pano lenses ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Spherical pano lenses ... Carl von Einem 2005-Sep-26 10:15:00
Hi Ingemar,

> You'll need a good panorama head too. They're expensive, but
> definately a must-have if you're serious about panoramas (I have a
> Manfrotto 303SPH).

sometimes also very simplistic self built heads work very well,
especially outside. Some use very simplistic L-brackets on a monopod,
and the Philopod is a virtual head that works great for handheld shots,
especially with a fisheye.

You can also safe money and build a spherical head yourself that is more
precise than that Manfrotto solution. OK, a good rotator with clickstops
is something very nice.

best,
Carl