Sender:Simon Maguire
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 13:19:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large Simon Maguire 2005-Sep-26 13:19:00
In ArcSoft Panorama Maker you have the option early on to choose between
small, medium or large which will determine the width and height of your
panorama. Preferable to select 'large'. At the end of the stitching process
you can also 'Save As' jpeg, tiff or bmp from memory - tiff or bmp best. In
another graphics program, crop your tiff or bmp to a width of 4000 - 6000
pixels and 'save as'. This smaller version can then be opened with P.Maker
and then Saved As a Quicktime Movie. By trial and error you should be able
to get down to a more suitable size. Have found P.Maker very useful over the
years but only for non 360 panoramas. Hope this helps.
Simon