Sender:Dan Heimsoth
Date/Time:2005-Oct-03 11:10:00
Subject:Re: Question about looped Sound

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Question about looped Sound Dan Heimsoth 2005-Oct-03 11:10:00
--- In #removed#, "christian stehle" <#removed#> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just uploaded a sound-mov to the WWP server and want to loop
the
> playback.
>
> But everytime the sound starts from the beginning, there is a
short
> break - very annoying. Is there a way to make a smoothly looped
sound
> or is it a general Quicktime problem?
>
> Christian

I don't have an answer, in fact I was about to post the same
question when I saw your post.  Since there hasn't been any response
yet I'd guess it's not possible, but if you've found some way to
create a seamless loop soundtrack for QTVR I'd appreciate it if you
could post the answer here.  There is at least 1 other person
interested.

Dan