Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-07 15:38:00
Subject:Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? centreofengland 2005-Oct-07 15:38:00
Hi Aleksander, I had trouble finding where to click for the
fullscreen view as the mouse pointer does not change when you hover
over the link and there is a script error in IE. But I sussed it out
in the end.
My initial reaction when clicking it was of panic as the entire
screen went black BUT once the 360 was loaded and I realised I could
press escape I did like the way you have managed proper full screen
without having to upgrade to QT Pro. I LOVE IT !
Yes I think it would have to have some kind of pre-warning that
fullscreen was going to be used as well as a clickable exit button.
Thanks for sharing this.

> My best experience with real full screen VRs is to see it with
QuickTime