Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2005-Oct-07 19:51:00
Subject:Re: WWP Digest #490 OUCH!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Digest #490 OUCH! Uri Cogan 2005-Oct-07 19:51:00
Eduardo wrote:

>Well, last digest I got, #495, was unbeliveable full of garbage for
>it had almost 6K lines!

I don't know how many times people were asked NOT to quote entire
messages when replying. This really gets crazy when someone quotes an
ENTIRE digest just to say "I agree" to some post.

I guess the only way to deal with this is to write the offenders
privately and politely, showing them the error of their ways.
--
               Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

"I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."

                                    -- A. H. Sulzberger