Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 06:31:00
Subject:Re: six hours to go...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: six hours to go... Landis 2005-Oct-11 06:31:00
>Caroling Geary wrote:
>>  Wow, I didn't get this until today, the 10th. Here I was wondering
>>  when the site would be up!
>  >
>>  On Oct 7, 2005, at 7:59 PM, G. Donald Bain wrote:
>>
>  >> A last minute reminder - the preparation server closes in six hours. I
>>>  hope everyone was able to complete their pages.
>>>

>Yes, i also just received that. Looks like Yahoo had some mail lag problems...
>
>-Markus

And I just read it myself, but my email had some user-not-checking-it problems.

I'm back!  No NZed panoramas to show off just yet, but have a couple
of photos that we had posted for friends and family (which you should
all qualify): http://homepage.mac.com/landis/PhotoAlbum10.html

I'm catching up with the 600-odd emails as well as finally putting
together my submission for Energy.

There will be a late edit/addition period starting in the next
24-hours once I get the all-clear from Don and Markus to start
messing with things again.  If you absolutely NEED to edit your
entry, or you didn't have yours done quite in time, let me know
(#removed#) and we'll get you going on the Prep
server soon.

Excellent job on the latest edition everyone and a special thanks to
Markus and Don for holding down the fort whilst I abandoned them.

-Landis