Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-11 09:56:00
Subject:Re: six hours to go...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: six hours to go... Robert Bilsland 2005-Oct-11 09:56:00
Landis,

Welcome back, I hope that your wedding and honeymoon was exactly what
you both wanted it to be. In the wedding photo that was posted, both
you and your wife looked great (including your white suit and no hat!).

Is the preparation server usually opened up after the event has gone
live or is this a once only just for you exception to make sure you
don't miss out? (exceptional circumstances I suppose) :).

Looking forward to seeing the event count go to 223,

Bob.

--- In #removed#, Landis <#removed#> wrote:

> >Caroling Geary wrote:
> >>  Wow, I didn't get this until today, the 10th. Here I was wondering
> >>  when the site would be up!
> >  >
> >>  On Oct 7, 2005, at 7:59 PM, G. Donald Bain wrote:
> >>
> >  >> A last minute reminder - the preparation server closes in six
hours. I

> >Yes, i also just received that. Looks like Yahoo had some mail lag
problems...

> >-Markus
>

> And I just read it myself, but my email had some
user-not-checking-it problems.