Sender:Jeffrey Engel
Date/Time:2005-Oct-18 02:51:00
Subject:Re: Energy, Security...and file size limits

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Energy, Security...and file size limits Jeffrey Engel 2005-Oct-18 02:51:00
WOW... I'm interested in how you shot the digesters. I'm surprised you
didn't fall through those coverings. Obviously you didn't, so I guess
there's so much pressure underneath that it's like walking on the top
of a hot-air balloon? Tell us a bit about it, if you're willing.

----
Jeffrey Engel
http://www.engelgrafik.com
http://www.panospin.com