Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-22 13:41:00
Subject:Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My 3 suggestions to improve WWP presentations, easy to impliment? centreofengland 2005-Oct-22 13:41:00
Hi, My suggestion of using Kioskmode has obviously attracted a lot
of attention, some people seem to have very stong views on this for
some reason. Using Kioskmode makes the presentation clearer as there
is one less control on the bottom right.
I would have thought that the WWP is aimed at the general public
rather than technical people wishing to look at specs etc, so making
the viewer as simple as possible should be a good thing.

With regard to Edward's question re not heard of it before, I found
out about it on the Apple website. The information is hidden away so
its not the type of thing you would find quickly. To see a full list
of the allowed embed tags see the page here :

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O4852170C

Thanks
Andy