Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2005-Oct-22 22:55:00
Subject:Re: EOS Adapters... All the truth ! ;-P

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: EOS Adapters... All the truth ! ;-P Luca Vascon 2005-Oct-22 22:55:00
So...
you need a GOOD adapter.
I've Fotodiox "pro" one (check on ebay) and it is good enough.
Otherwise I can recomend Cameraquest  as a serious seller. He is selling
some of the best adapters ever, they say.
I know him by mail and he is a nice man and scientific-minded.
He is pricey, but as far I know really worth wile.
Novoflex is the third choice... even more pricey.
:-)