Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2005-Oct-22 23:37:00
Subject:RE: EOS Adapters... All the truth ! ;-P

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: EOS Adapters... All the truth ! ;-P Wheaton, Simon 2005-Oct-22 23:37:00
I guess that's why there is the longish bar showing where infinity is on my 10-22mm Canon, so infinity can be anywhere within that bar region depending on temperature.

Do older manual focus lenses have that same problem, or is it only newer lenses with particular types of elements that cause it?

I miss the long focus throw of my manaual Nikon lenses, and the hyperfocal marks.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA