Sender:Breno Nonato Christol
Date/Time:2005-Oct-27 18:56:00
Subject:Re: Stitch wih PTgui

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stitch wih PTgui Breno Nonato Christol 2005-Oct-27 18:56:00
Hello, Andy

I would appreciate if you send me the panorama you made . I do  not know PTMac, is it the same as PTgui?

Breno Christol
Campinas / Brazil

Andy Leffler <#removed#> escreveu:
Aloha Breno.

I just ran your images through PTMac and had no problem. They
stitched very well. I saved a a "photoshop with masks" file but have
not blended them. I only used three control points per image, by the
way.

I will send you my settings and what I did on a separate post if you
would like. It's really quite simple, once you have done it once. I
know, because I had no end of problems learning how to do it right...

Your written english is fine!

Cheers,

Andy Leffler
Kapoho, Hawaii

On Oct 27, 2005, at 7:28 AM, Breno Nonato Christol wrote:

> Excuse my written english. I tried a 4 shots panorama (with Canon G5 +
> Raynox DCR CF185Pro), zoom-in, camera in portrait position, circular
> image cut a little verticaly, but no horizontaly.
>
> Then I tried to stitch in PTgui, but it does not work. When I make 3
> shots panorama it works well, but 4 shots...
>
> I choose about 6 control points to each pair of images. Is it
> necessary to find more control points?
>
> If someone could try...
>
> http://www.digital360.com.br/download/foto0001.jpg
>
> http://www.digital360.com.br/download/foto0002.jpg
>
> http://www.digital360.com.br/download/foto0003.jpg
>
> http://www.digital360.com.br/download/foto0004.jpg
>
> Breno Christol

> World wide Computer security Computer training
> Multimedia computer speaker
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> Visit your group "wwp" on the web.

> #removed#