Sender:Andy Leffler
Date/Time:2005-Oct-27 19:25:00
Subject:Re: Stitch wih PTgui

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stitch wih PTgui Andy Leffler 2005-Oct-27 19:25:00
On Oct 27, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Breno Nonato Christol wrote:

> Hello, Andy
>
> I would appreciate if you send me the panorama you made . I do  not
> know PTMac, is it the same as PTgui?

I don't know. Are you on a Mac or a PC? If you are using a PC, I
don't think I can help you. PTMac is for the Macintosh computer.

I have to run some errands right now, but will send you the pano in a
private post  this afternoon when I get back. It came out well. I
didn't really have to fuss with it in Photoshop at all. Your camera
settings and Entrance Pupil (nodal point) are right on target, so
don't give up!

Also, I think 6 control points (per image pairs) are way too many...
that may be your problem.

Cheers,

Andy