Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Oct-28 16:43:00
Subject:NO MORE (was Re: These Mac vs PC debates)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: NO MORE (was Re: These Mac vs PC debates) Landis 2005-Oct-28 16:43:00
>You just wrote 6 lines about it,  and I  wrote one in this email,
>hope you are amused and

Please don't write ANY more about it.  There are lots of places to
discuss lots of things, this place is for info about the WWP and the
WWP ONLY.

Many, if not most of us, are subscribed to multiple lists.  May I
suggest that the PTgui thread be taken to the PanoTools yahoo group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/panotools/).  Whether they want to
continue the Mac v PC debate is up to them.  Or reply directly to the
person and not the whole list.

Also - one final request: DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE EMAIL when replying
to the list.  People on digest should not have to wade through all of
that.  Consider this a warning that I may change anyone's
subscription to MODERATED if they continue to do this.  I don't want
to as it makes way too much work for me.  Please help by not doing
that.

-Landis